• Clients will be presented with no fewer than 30-40 images from a full session, 15-20 images from a mini session, and 8-10 images from a mini-mini session. Although many more images will be taken, any images which do not meet the high standard of quality that Brian has set for himself will not be shown.
• Maternity and Senior Portrait sessions will be held in the afternoon between the hours of 3pm and 7pm. (depending on time of year)
• Newborn sessions take place on Saturday's and will start at 9am unless otherwise noted.
• If you plan to bring a sibling under the age of 3 to your newborn session, we suggest that you have someone present at the session to assist in watching them.
• Your images will be presented to you in an online gallery within approximately two to three weeks of your session. Your maternity gallery will be presented as a separate gallery. Digital download and prints will be available within your gallery platform.
• Coffee table books and typically six to eight weeks before delivery. Images from your session will be chosen by the photographer unless specified by the client for an additional fee.
• Due to the custom nature of photographic products, all sales are final.
• Image prices, products and services are subject to change at anytime, however, you are "locked in" to current pricing for 30 days following your session.
• In the interest of fairness to all of our clients, we are unable to offer special deals or discounts except for those that may run occasionally as promotions. For this reason, please understand that our rates and business policies are non-negotiable.